Best composting toilet I have seen so far! In fact, this design is so efficient that 3 cubic feet of peat moss (one big bag) will last 2 years for 2 people using the toilet everyday!
Other Highlights about the BoonJon composting toilet:
- This toilet is a urine diverting toilet (as a result you won’t have to dump the compost as often, and the compost is not as messy)
- It uses virtually any type of wood shavings, corncob litter, coco growing media, pine pellets or peat moss
- It’s designed so that by turning a crank your waste material is automatically buried in the wood shavings instead of adding more shavings on top. As a result it uses far less wood shavings or peat moss.
- Black Soldier Flies can be used to reduce your resulting compost pile (from your toilet) as fast as you add to it
- Approximately 99% of human waste is water
The BoonJon composting toilet system can be found at http://www.c-head.com